A climbing plant peels off a brick building, in an effect reminiscent of a snake shedding a layer of skin
holy shit, i have never seen this happen before. Whoah
I love that the bricks underneath were perfectly clean
- partner: you be the teacher ill be the student ;)
- me: okay
- me: write an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. i want it on my desk by monday
- partner: oh no but... thats such a hard essay... is there anything i can do for extra credit? ;)
- me: no
- partner: but professor.... surely then i could... persuade you to extend the deadline...? ;)
- me: no
- partner: so... what do you want, professor?? ;)))
- me: an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. on my desk. by monday
The recently released iPhone 6 and 6 Plus include a ton of camera updates, but are they worth the upgrade?
The Verge sent a photographer to Iceland to put the iPhone’s new camera specs to the test, while also comparing it to previous models like the 5s.
This is fucking hilarious. I always assumed they had the camera strapped to them on a rig omg
I love how James Cameron is clearly having more fun than both of them
This will never stop being hilarious.
THIS IS PROBABLY WHY THEY’RE LAUGHING. NOT BECAUSE THEY’RE SPINNING AROUND LIKE FOOLS BUT BECAUSE JAMES CAMERON IS RUNNING AROUND THEM LIKE A FOOL.
I Was Trying To Be Funny But It Came Out as Really Mean: A 5-part documentary starring me.
I Was Trying To Be Loving And Supportive But I Probably Overstepped My Boundaries And Came Off as Creepy: a feature-length film with two sequels and a TV series adaption.
I Was Trying To Tell You I Relate To Your Difficult Situation But It Probably Sounded Like I Was Making It All About Me: a novel saga with several side book adaptions and a movie.